About the Authors
- Morris E Feldman, Beth Apsel, Zachary A Knight, Kevan M Shokat
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute and Department of Cellular and Molecular Pharmacology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, United States of America
- Aino Uotila, Robbie Loewith
- Department of Molecular Biology, University of Geneva, Switzerland
- Davide Ruggero
- School of Medicine and Department of Urology, Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, United States of America
MEF, BA, ZAK, and KMS are inventors on patent applications owned by UCSF related to PP242 and licensed to Intellikine. ZAK and KMS are consultants to Intellikine.
MEF, AU, RL, ZAK, DR, and KMS conceived and designed the experiments. MEF, BA, and AU performed the experiments. MEF, BA, AU, and KMS analyzed the data. BA, RL, ZAK, DR, and KMS contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools. MEF, BA, ZAK, DR, and KMS wrote the paper.