About the Authors
- Linus Blomqvist, Ted Nordhaus, Michael Shellenberger
- Breakthrough Institute, Oakland, California, United States of America
- Barry W. Brook
- The Environment Institute and School of Earth and Environmental Sciences, The University of Adelaide, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Erle C. Ellis
- Department of Geography and Environmental Systems, University of Maryland Baltimore County, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
- Peter M. Kareiva
- The Nature Conservancy, Seattle, Washington, United States of America
This Formal Comment is a response to Rees and Wackernagel (this issue) by the authors of the original Perspective “Does the Shoe Fit? Real versus Imagined Ecological Footprints” (this issue).
The author(s) have made the following declarations about their contributions: Wrote the paper: PK LB EE BB TN MS.