About the Authors
- Sebastian Haesler, Christelle Rochefort, Benjamin Georgi, Constance Scharff
- Max-Planck-Institute for Molecular Genetics, Berlin, Germany
- Sebastian Haesler, Christelle Rochefort, Constance Scharff
- Institut für Verhaltensbiologie, Freie Universität Berlin, Berlin, Germany
- Pawel Licznerski
- Max-Planck-Institute for Medical Research, Heidelberg, Germany
- Pavel Osten
- Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
SH and CS conceived and designed the experiments. SH and CR performed the experiments. SH analyzed the data. CR performed analysis of long-term changes in neuronal viability after knockdown. BG performed song sequence analysis. BG, PL, PO, and CS contributed reagents/materials and analysis tools. SH and CS wrote the paper.