About the Authors
- Steven T Kosak, David Scalzo, Fusheng Li, Stephanie Palmer, Mark Groudine
- Division of Basic Sciences, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington, United States of America
- Sam V Alworth, James S. J Lee
- SVision, Bellevue, Washington, United States of America
- Tariq Enver
- MRC Molecular Haematology Unit, Oxford University, United Kingdom
- Mark Groudine
- Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, Washington, United States of America
The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
STK conceived of the project with MG's assistance. STK, DS, and FL performed the bioinformatics analysis. STK, DS, and SP performed the hybridizations, image capture, and image processing for the analysis of chromosome organization. SVA and JSJL—in consultation with STK and DS—programmed and implemented the SVCell application for pattern recognition and image analysis. TE provided assistance in culturing the FDCPmix progenitors and analyzing the microarray data. STK and MG wrote the manuscript.