About the Authors
- Samuel Levy, Granger Sutton, Pauline C Ng, Aaron L Halpern, Brian P Walenz, Nelson Axelrod, Jiaqi Huang, Ewen F Kirkness, Gennady Denisov, Yuan Lin, Timothy B Stockwell, Alexia Tsiamouri, Saul A Kravitz, Dana A Busam, Karen Y Beeson, Tina C McIntosh, Karin A Remington, John Gill, Jon Borman, Yu-Hui Rogers, Marvin E Frazier, Robert L Strausberg, J. Craig Venter
- J. Craig Venter Institute, Rockville, Maryland, United States of America
- Lars Feuk, Jeffrey R MacDonald, Andy Wing Chun Pang, Mary Shago, Stephen W Scherer
- Program in Genetics and Genomic Biology, The Hospital for Sick Children, and Molecular and Medical Genetics, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Vineet Bafna, Vikas Bansal
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, California, United States of America
- Josep F Abril
- Genetics Department, Facultat de Biologia, Universitat de Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
SL, GS, PCN, LF, ALH, BPW, NA, JH, EFK, GD, VB, KAR, YHR, MEF, SWS, RLS, and JCV conceived and designed the experiments. SL, GS, PCN, LF, ALH, BPW, NA, JH, EFK, GD, VB, YL, JRM, AWCP, MS, AT, DAB, KYB, TCM, JG, JB, and YHR performed the experiments. All authors analyzed the data. NA, GD, YL, TBS, and VB contributed analysis tools. SL, GS, PCN, LF, ALH, BPW, JH, EFK, GD, TBS, AT, YHR, MEF, SWS, RLS, and JCV wrote the paper.